In accordiance with prevalence variety of diseases that caused by human over-involvement in the natural mechanisms of organisms and ecosystems, It is a necessary need for solving this crisis. Thus human knowledge found out to, the use of artificial chemicals must be reduced in the food production process to the lowest possible level. Subsequently organic farming, more than ever was considered and to reach this goal standards were developed.
The actual organic product is a product that has passed all the proper processes of organic production according to the existing standards and finally has received related certificate and label from responsible organization or institution.
In many exhibitions that supplying agricultural and livestock products, labels are used to prove the the product is organic,while many of them are fake and,The use of these products will cause distrust for consumers and therefor real manufacturers of organic products, wont able to sell their own products. And ultimately, the incentive decreases for producing organic products. Therefore, it is imperative that manufacturers of GAP and organic products take certificate from the competent organization and companies to reduce the violations and increasing trust and authenticating to their organic and healthy products.
Azar Setaviz Inspection Company (ASI Co.) with the aim of authenticating to organic and healthy products has received the related license from National Accreditation Center of Iran (NACI) for inspection of the production process to supply organic products according to the standard (INSO 11000) and IRANGAP according to the standard (INSO 14881). ASI Co. has started its activities in the following areas:
- Inspection of the production process to supply of organic foodstuffs according to standard (INSO 11000), ( Production requirements, Processing, Inspection and Certification, labeling and marketing of organic foodstuffs) and related certification.
- Inspection of comprehensive management of the agriculture activies in according with Good Agricultural Practice Standard (INSO 14881) , (Global G.A.P & IRAN G.A.P) and related certification.
- Inspection and Sampling for the certificate of conformity of healthy and organic imported and exported products.
- Certification of non- genetic manipulation to non-genetically modified organism
(Non Genetically Modified Organism = NON GMO)
- It should be mentioned that all resources and references which provide the (INSO 11000) are in below standards;
1- Codex GL 32: 2013- Guidelines for the production, processing, labeling and marketing of organically produced foods.
2- COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 889/2008 “laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labeling of organic products with regard to organic production, labeling and control.
3-Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 “organic production and labeling of organicproducts”.
4-Australian national standard for organic and biodynamic produce, Edition 3.4:2009.
- It should be mentioned that all resources and references which provide the (INSO 14881) are in below standards;
Control Points and Compliance Criteria Integrated Farm Assurance - CROP BASE, IAF 4.0-
CPCC, CB V4.0, January 2011.